The Government Engineering College, Idukki (GECI), was established in the year 2000 under the Directorate of Technical Education Government of Kerala. The college is currently affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University(APJKTU) and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The institute offers undergraduate programmes in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Information Technology and Computer Science branches and postgraduate programmes in Power Electronics and Con¬trol, VLSI and Embedded systems, Network Engineering and Computer Science. The scenic 25-acre campus is located at Kuyilimala, Painavu, headquarters of the Idukki district. The cool and picturesque environs of the Idukki wildlife sanctuary located in close proximity to the campus is ideal for the pursuit of higher education. The Idukki Dam, one of the highest arch dams in Asia is just 7 km from the campus
International Conference on Communication, Control and Information Sciences (ICCISc-2021) is organized by Govt. Engineering College (GEC) Idukki and technically co-sponsored by IEEE Kerala Section and IEEE Industry Applications Society (IAS). For the extreme con-venience of the participants the conference will be conducted in a fully-virtual mode from 16/06/2021 to 18/06/2021. The main objective of this conference is to bring leading academi-cians, researchers, working professionals, practitioners and research scholars around the globe together onto a unique platform for sharing their innovations, experiences and research observa¬tions from diverse domains of Electrical, Electronics, Computer and Information Sciences. We aim to create a world-class interdisciplinary platform to foster a strong relationship among in¬dustry, academia and research thereby bridging the gaps among industry initiatives, academic learning and research. We anticipate that ICCISc-2021 will provide a unique experience to the participants across the globe and will contribute significantly to the existing knowledge base re¬lated to the thematic areas of the conference.
Chief Patron : Dr. Byjubai . T.P. (Director of Technical Education), Govt. of Kerala
Patron : Dr. C. Sathishkumar (Principal), GEC Idukki, Kerala
1. Dr. Haris P. A HOD, Dept. of Electronics & Commn., GEC Idukki
2. Dr. Jasmin E.A. Associate Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engg., GEC Idukki
1. Dr. Binoj kumar A.C, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engg., GEC Idukki
2. Prof. Ameenudeen P.E, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Electronics & Commn., GEC Idukki
3. Dr. Sunil K.S., Asst. Professor, Dept. of Computer Science., GEC Idukki
4. Dr. Visakh R. Asst. Professor, Dept. of Information Technology,., GEC Idukki
5. Prof. Anju James, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engg., GEC Idukki
1. Dr. Prahlad Vadakkepat National University of Singapore
2. Dr. Georges Zissis, IAS President
3. Dr. Mathew J. Palakal, Executive Dean,Indiana University Purdue University (IUPUI)
4. Dr. K. Santhi Swarup, Professor, IIT Madras
5. Dr. Gurunath Gurrala, Profesor IISc Bangalore
6. Dr. Sreenath Vijayakumar, IIT Palakkad
7. Dr. Rajasree M.S, Vice Chancellor, APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
8. Dr. S. Ayoob, Pro Vice Chancellor, APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
9. Dr. V.S. Sheeba, Principal, GEC Thrissur
10. Dr. K. Gunavathi, Professor, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
11. Dr. R. Sasikumar, Directore, CAPE, Kerala
12. Dr. Sameer SM, Professor,NIT Calicut
13. Dr. P. Palnisamy, Professor, NIT Trichy
14. Dr. Biju K, Professor,COE Munnar
15. Mr. Jihas Khan, Specialist, Tata Elxsi Trivandrum
1. Dr. Alex Raj S M, Associate Professor, GEC Idukki
2. Dr. Abdul Jaleel H , Associate Professor, GEC Idukki
3. Dr. Mubarak A K, Associate Professor, GEC Idukki
4. Prof. Sanishkumar T G, Associate Professor, GEC Idukki
5. Prof. Princy Ann Thomas, Associate Professor GEC Idukki
6. Prof. Praveen A N, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
7. Prof. Sudin S, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
8. Prof. Ratheesh T K, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
9. Prof. Prasanth R S, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
1. Dr. Sangeetha Jose (Chair), HOD (IT), GEC Idukki
2. Dr. Visakh. R, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
3. Dr. Sunil K.S., Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
4. Prof. Radhika N., Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
5. Prof. Gladwin Jose, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
6. Prof. Vipin V.A., Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
7. Prof. Renjith kumar, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
8. Prof. Meera M, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
9. Prof. Anju James, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
Technical Program Committee
1. Dr. Rijil Ramchand(Chair), HOD(EEE), NIT Calicut (Chair)
2. Dr. David Solomon George, Professor, GEC Idukki (Chair)
3. Dr. Abdul Rajak A. R, Assistant Professor, BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus
4. Dr. A. P. James,Professor, IIITMK, Trivandrum
5. Dr. Lillikutty Jacob, Professor, NIT Calicut
6. Dr. Manoj B. S, Professor,IIST Trivandrum
7. Dr. Sooraj, Senior Scientist, DRDO
8. Dr. A. V. Babu, Professor, NIT Calicut
9. Dr. Sreelekha, Professor,NIT Calicut
10. Dr. S. D. Madhukumar, Professor,NIT Calicut
11. Dr. K. A. Abdul Nazeer, Professor, NIT Calicut
12. Dr. G. Nagarajan, Professor,Govt. Pondicherry Engineering College
13. Dr. M. Meenakshi, Professor,College of engineering, Guindy
14. Dr. Vanathi P.T., Professor, PSG College of Technology
15. Dr. Shamna Pootheri, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
16. Dr. B.Jayanand, Professor,GEC Thrissur
17. Dr. G. Florence Sudha, Professor, Pondicherry Engineering College
18. Dr. Imthias Ahamed, Professor,TKMCE, Kollam
19. Dr. Bijuna Kunju, Professor,TKMCE, Kollam
20. Dr. Leena Mary, Professor, RIT Kottayam
21. Mr. Aby Joseph, Senior Director, CDAC Trivandrum
22. Dr. Biju K, Professor,COE Munnar
23. Dr. Dinesh Gopinath, Professor,CET Trivandrum
24. Dr. Arun Kishore W.C, Professor,CET Trivandrum
25. Dr. Jaison Mathew, Assoc. Professor, GEC Thrissur
26. Dr. Rameshkumar P, Assoc. Professor,GEC Thrissur
27. Dr. Arun Rahul S, Professor, IIT Palakkadu
28. Dr. Pinkymol K.P, NIT Thiruchirappalli
29. Prof. Chandrabose K.N, Assoc. Professor, GEC Idukki
30. Prof. Deepa S.S. , Assoc. Professor, GEC Idukki
1. Dr. Biju K, COE Munnar (Chair)
2. Dr. Binojkumar A.C, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
3. Dr. Mubarak A.K., Assoc. Professor, GEC Idukki
4. Prof. Tony Mathew, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
5. Prof. Adersh V.R. Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
6. Prof. Asha Ali, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
7. Prof. Jinesh Jose, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
8. Prof. Induja S, Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
1. Prof. Ameenudeen P.E (Chair), Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
2. Prof. Aneesh Venugopal (Treasurer), Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
Website & Venue Arrangement
1. Prof. Praveen A.N., Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
2. Prof. Sudhin S., Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
3. Prof. Anilkumar V.M., Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
4. Prof. Prasanth R.S., Asst. Professor, GEC Idukki
Dr. Girish G N, Research Fellow, Wellman Center for Photomedicine Harvard Medical School,Harvard University .
Topic: Introduction to Deep Learning models and their importance in computer-aided diagnosis.
Dr. Justin Joseph, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, IIT Gandhinagar
Topic: Image processing techniques for enhancing diagnostic quality of medical images
ICCISc-2021 solicits high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results in the fields of empirical, experimental, applied or theoretical works in the thematic areas of the conference.
Scope of the conference includes, but are not limited to :
Topics : Next generation (5G) mobile communications, Cognitive radio, Green Communications, Information Theory, Error correction codes, Signal detection and estimation, channel models, Massive MIMO, Network Coding, Optical Communications, Space-time, CDMA&OFDM,MC-CDMA,MIMO-OFDM, Power Line Communications ,RF/ Microwaves / Antennas, Satellite Communications, Smart Grid Communications, Underwater Systems, optical communication.
Topics : Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), Network Architecture and Topology - Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET), Personal Area Network (PAN), Vehicular Adhoc Networks (VANETs), Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN), Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN), Network Simulation, Network Management – Smart Routing,, Data Aggregation, Network Performance - Power Consumption, Security and Fault tolerance Concerns, RF localization and RFID techniques, Mobile Computing., Applications of WSN in Weather Monitoring, Disaster Warning, Medicine, Agriculture, Surveillance, Defense etc.
Topics : Time Series Analysis, Speech Recognition, Computer vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Biometrics, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Acoustics, Image Representation & Reconstruction, Image Enhancement, Image/Video Compression, Image/Video Quality Analysis, Bio-signal Processing, Medical Image Analysis, Wavelets & Applications, Image forensics and Segmentation etc.
Topics : Cyber Physical Systems, Virtual Instrumentation, Smart Sensors, Thin Film Technology, MEMS/NEMS/ MOEMS Devices, Robotics, System-on-Chip (SOC), Lab-on-Chip, Internet of Things (IOT), Instrument Reviews, Multimedia Processors, Low-Power Integrated Circuits and Devices, FPGA based Designs, Device Modeling and Simulation, Design Automation and CAD tools, VLSI Testing and Security etc.
Topics : System Identification, Linear/Nonlinear Control Systems, System Modelling, Data-driven Modeling and Control, Model Calibration and Validation, Process Modeling, Fault Diagnosis and Reliable Control, Intelligent Systems & Soft Computing Techniques, Discrete Event and Hybrid Systems, Stochastic control System Identification, Linear Quadratic Estimation (LQE) - Kalman Filter, Particle Filter etc.,
Insulation, Dielectrics & Grounding, Wireless Power Transfer, Lossless design of Electrical Machines, FEM-based machine design, Coupled Field Analysis (CFA) of electrical machines, Electro-Magnetics (EM) - EMI compatibility, Energy-efficient lighting & illumination, , Modeling of Physiological and Biomedical Systems
Topics : Control & Intelligent Sensors, Modeling and Simulation Techniques, Feedback loop instrumentation, Recent developments in Data Acquisition Systems, Hardware-in-Loop systems, Process Control, Supervisory control, Fault detection and management, Intelligent control, Non-linear Control, Sliding-Mode Control, Model Predictive Control Neuro-fuzzy control, Adaptive control, PLC, RLL, Industrial communication/bus networks, Internet of things (IoT) for plant automation, Distributed Control System, Fuzzy logic, autonomous industrial control.
Robotics: Mechatronics & Robotics, Exoskeletons, Applications of micro-nano robotics, Emerging Learning and Algorithmic Methods for Data Association in Robotics, Robot Design, Development & Control, Network Robotics, Humanoid Robots
Topics : Smart Grids and Active Distribution Networks, Power System Dynamics - Stability, Restructuring, Deregulation, Reliability, Renewable energy Technologies, Integration of renewable energy, micro-grids, sensing, communications and control - AMI, PMU, Synchro-phasor, , Smart Homes, Buildings and Cities, IoT Enabled Energy Systems, Energy Forecasting and Transactive Energy Management, Emerging substation and distribution automation technologies, Advanced Power system protection, Distributed Computing for Smart Grids/ Micro-grids, Demand Response.
Topics : Connected and Automated Vehicles- Smart Mobility, and Vehicle Security, Battery, Battery Management systems, autonomous electric vehicles and charging infrastructure, Smart Charging Solutions, V2G & V2H and Renewable Integration, Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Air, and Space Vehicles, Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles, Modeling, Simulation, and Control, Traction Drive Systems, Smart and Sustainable e-Transportation, Storage Technologies, EV and HEV , Inverter Topologies for EV, Fast charging solutions
Topics : Power Electronic Devices, Converter Topologies, High-frequency link converters, ZCS-ZVS configurations, Resonant Converters, Grid-connected converters, Multiphase DC/DC Power Conversion, Inverter Topology, Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM), Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS), Multilevel Inverters, Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS), HVDC systems, HVAC & FACTS , Power Quality & EMI, , Energy-efficient Lighting Products and Technologies, Green Building, Motor drives and control, Permanent magnet motor drives, Induction Motor drives, Variable speed drives, Electric Vehicles –Control of Electric Drives, Motor control for robots and exoskeletons.
Topics : Applied Graph Theory, Combinometrics, Parallel Computing, Quantum computing, Ubiquitous computing, Cloud computing - Storage Area Network (SAN), Grid computing, Edge Computing, Fog computing, Game Theory, Big Data, Computational biology- Bioinformatics - Computational genomics - Health informatics, Scientific Computing – Chemometrics, Computational Chemistry/Physics, Computer-aided drug design, Android Applications, Humana Machine Interface, Human-computer interaction, Data Mining, Software Engineering.
Programming: Database Management, Real-time Operating Systems, Data Structures
Topics : Theoretical/Applied Statistics, Hypothesis Testing, Feature Representation, Dimensionality Reduction, Feature Selection/Elimination, Bayesian Decision Theory, Hidden Markov Models, Support Vector Machines (SVM), Fuzzy Inference Systems, Neural Networks, Neuro-fuzzy Systems, Genetic Algorithms, Optimization Techniques etc.
Topics : Theoretical contributions related to Convolutional Neural Network, Time Delay Neural Network (TDNN), Recurrent Neural Network, Generative Adversarial Network (GAN), Deep Reinforcement Learning (DRL), Transfer Learning (TL), Long Short-term Memory Network (LSTM), Highway Network etc. and applications
Topics : Info-metrics, Encryption - computational number theory, pseudo-random sequences, Cryptography - Public-key cryptography, secret-key cryptography, quantum cryptography and post-quantum cryptography, Access control protocols, Authentication schemes, Key management protocols, Anonymity & privacy, cryptanalytic attacks, Block Chain - Hash functions, Granular Computing, Digital signature, Bitcoin, Multimedia security, Information hiding and Water-marking
Topics : Automata and Formal languages, Computational Complexity, Algebraic Graph Theory and Combinatorics, Rewriting Systems, Membrane Computing, L systems and DNA computing, Logic in Computer Science, Approximation algorithms, Parallel and distributed algorithms, Graph theory, Information and Network security analysis.
Topics : Number theory, Approximation Theory, Algebra and Representation theory - Algebraic combinatorics, commutative algebra, finite abelian groups, Hopf algebras, representations of finite groups, associative algebras, Lie groups and Lie algebras etc., Descriptive & Finite geometry, Algebraic & Differential geometry, Probability and Statistics, Partial differential equations – Fractional-order PDEs, Vector calculus, Complex Analysis, Real Analysis, Fractals, Chaos, Functional analysis - Operator algebras, quantum groups, non-commutative geometry, Topology etc., Biostatistics, Uncertain Theory, Graph theory, Combinatorics, Queuing theory, Game Theory, Inverse problems - Regularization , Computational fluid dynamics, Operations Research, Financial Data Analytics, Harmonic analysis, Vedic Mathematics
1. All Accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore (Scopus indexed Proceedings)
2. Registration deadline is May 20, 2021. It is mandatory that at least one author should register for the conference within the stipulated date and time.
3. The Paper Submission website is open now. Please submit your manuscript draft before April 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM IST.
4. Submit your papers at the following link: ICCISc-2021 Submission Page
5. In order for the ICCISc-2021 Conference Proceedings to be published in a timely manner, it is important that authors follow the submission instructions to the best of their ability.
6. Conference attendees will receive electronic access to the conference proceedings containing all papers presented at the conference as part of their full registration fee.
7. As the Proceedings is a record of the ICCISc-2021 Conference, only those papers which are actually presented and defended at the Conference by at least one of the authors during the scheduled presentation slot will be accepted for publication in the Proceedings.
8. Abstract – It should set out briefly and clearly the main objectives and results/conclusions of the work; it should give the reader a clear idea of what has been achieved, and future prospects of the research work. The length of the abstract should be within 150-300 words.
9. The length of the final camera-ready manuscript should be no more than 6 (six) pages including figures, tables and references.
10. The manuscripts must be written in English and use standard IEEE two-column conference templates.
11. Standard manuscript templates for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word can be found at the IEEE Proceedings Author Tools Box at the following website: www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
12. We follow a double-blind review process. All manuscript PDFs must be ANONYMOUS and without author affiliations.
13. Authors may risk having their paper not included in the proceedings if there are excessive deviations from the IEEE format standards.
14. Our publication schedule will not allow the authors to make changes to their manuscripts after the deadline.
15. In case of any queries, please contact: Dr. Jasmin E. A., Organizing Secretary, ICCISc-2021, Ph : +91 9495465409, email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Proposed Registration fee Details||Indian Delegates||Indian Delegates (IEEE Member)||Foreign Delegates||Foreign Delegates (IEEE Member)|
|Delegates from Academic Institution/Industry||INR 5000||INR 4200||US $180||US $150|
|Student Registration||INR 3500||INR 3000||US $120||US $100|
|Delegate registration without paper||INR 500||INR 500||US $25||US $25|
|Taxes (18%GST + 1% cess) extra||*Access to all Plenary talks and Pre conference workshops|